AeroCool Hot & Cold Packs
Size: 29 x 12cm Pricing Unit: box/1 Carton QTY: 32 AeroCool Hot & Cold packs are re-usable and specially designed for comfortable and convenient application of heat or cold to painful areas of the body.
Hot ApplicationFor temporary pain relief of aching muscles and joints, nagging back pain or menstrual cramps.
Hot Water Method
- Boil approximately 4-5 litres of water.
- Remove water from heat
- Immerse pack in water for approx. 10 mins.
- Remove pack from water and always insert the hot/cold pack into the towel cover provided.
Microwave MethodBecause microwaves vary in power, you need to find the correct heat time carefully.
- Before you begin, flatten the pack and ensure the gel is evenly distributed.
- If pack is at room temperature, expose on high for 30 seconds and let stand 30 seconds. If more heat is necessary, try a further 10 seconds at a time with equal standing until correct temperature is reached.
- If frozen, expose on medium initially for 60 seconds then let stand for 60 seconds. Further exposure should be in 10 seconds increments, with equal standing time, until correct temperature is reached.
- Record the total time for future use.
Cold ApplicationTo help reduce swelling after an injury, cool down a temperature, ease headaches and toothaches or relieve minor burns.
- Store pack in freezer so that it is always ready to use cold for an injury. Please refrigerate gel in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Insert the hot/cold pack into the towel cover provided to insulate the cold. In case of severe injury, wet towel prior to application for greater cold penetration. Do not use directly on skin straight from freezer.
- Only leave cold pack on for 15-20 minutes to avoid 'burning' the skin.
- Repeat every 1 - 1.5 hours as needed.
- Consult physician regarding extended use.
Always ensure hot / cold pack is inserted into the towel cover provided before direct contact with skin.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device